FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does it cost to have my rubbish removed?
- Do I need to be here to have my rubbish removed?
- Can you give firm, locked in prices for rubbish removal over the phone?
- What items can you clear from my property, work site, office or home?
- Are there any items you cannot clear from my work site, property, office or home?
- What areas do you service?
1. How much does it cost to have my rubbish removed?
Removal price is determined by:
- Rubbish weight
- Quantity of rubbish
- ease of loading the rubbish
It’s recommended that we come to your location, look at what rubbish and work needs to be done then give you a firm price on the spot for rubbish removal. If you’re happy with the rubbish removal price we’ll take it straight away.
2. Do I need to be here to have my rubbish removed?
As long as there is access to the site, rubbish collection can be priced over the phone, payment arranged and the rubbish transported away. Simple!
3. Can you give firm, locked in prices for rubbish removal over the phone?
The short answer is yes and no. If you have couple items like a fridge and a lounge then a firm price can be agreed upon. If you have a multiple rooms of rubbish, a garage full of junk or a bathroom packed with rubble we will explain our rates over the phone and give an estimate. All over the phone estimates for work are not binding till the job is sighted. “To get a firm rubbish removal price over the phone, it’s like getting a haircut over the phone… difficult!” Best thing to do is call and arrange for us to come look at what you have. You don’t even have to be there for the quote as long as we have access! Any queries about your rubbish removal situation call Mark on 0411 178 834 or send us an e-mail via our contact page.
4. What items can you clear from my property, work site, office or home?
Common items we clear:
- Green waste removal such as logs, branches, leaves and grass clippings
- Household items
- Cardboard and paper
- Metals such as steel, copper and aluminium
- All types of furniture
- Whitegoods and appliances such as fridges and washing machines
- Building waste and rubble such as soil, bricks, concrete and timber
- Office rubbish
- Tenants rubbish after vacating
- Deceased Estates
If you can’t see here what you want taken contact us to see if we can remove it for you.
5. Are there any items you cannot clear from my work site, property, office or home?
At Eastern Suburbs Rubbish Removal there isn’t an awful lot we can’t take or help you with, but there are some types of rubbish removal that need a different kind of collection.
The main items we DON’T take are
- biological waste
The things we CAN’T help you with are
- supply of wheelie bins
- supplying skip bins
6. What areas do you service?
As our name says we specialize in the eastern suburbs of Sydney, but we do service other areas upon request.
Call 0411 178 834 to see if we can help you wherever you are. Click to here to see main areas we service.